Copyright & disclaimer
All material contained on the Chief Officers Group website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws. Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
- The Chief Officers Group website is designed for information purposes only.
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the Copyright Manager, Chief Officers Group, 42 Brook Street, Mayfair, London W1K 5DB.
- All brand names, publishing activities and trademarks used on these web pages are the trademarks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- Chief Officers Group makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and Chief Officers Group shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify Chief Officers Group and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- +44(0)203 170 8737